Registration is now closed!
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry fee until 26.08.2019:
1 Stage 45€ - 2 Stages 80€ - 3 Stages 120€ - 4 Stages 140€
Entry fee 27.08 - 26.11.2019
1 Stage 50€ - 2 Stages 95€ - 3 Stages 140€ - 4 Stages 170€
Entry fee 27.11.2019 - 15.01.2020
1 Stage 60€ - 2 Stages 110€ - 3 Stages 170€ - 4 Stages 210€
The entry fee includes an event T-shirt, basic bike tech assistance (pre-race, after the race, during the race), massage service, raffle with paella on Sunday.
Deadline for registering: 15th of January 2020 at 16:00 CET (or as soon as the race slot contingent has been exhausted).
Slots are limited to 500, early booking is advisable to avoid disappointment.
75% before 26/08/2019
50% before 26/09/2019
25% before 26/11/2019
No refund from 27/11/2019 onward
Withdrawals must be sent in writing to email@example.com
Start List 2020 with BIB here
Download the Maps:
The official timing system for all participants will be soon confirmed.
Aid stations and medical care
One water station is located on the course during races 1 and 3, and two stations on the courses for races 2 and 4. Participants should still carry their own bike bottles and other essentials. The aid station at the finish line will provide water, Coca-Cola, fruit.
Full medical care will be available during the event.
• Spanish Cycling Federation rules must be followed
• Only Mountain Bikes will be admitted to the race
• The MTB must be in perfect working condition. Participants must carry out a safety check of the bike before racing (oiled chain, perfect functioning shifters & brakes, good condition tyres, etc.). The final check will be performed by the Spanish Cycling Federation judges
• Participants should carry spare parts
• Your race number must be placed on your back, the front of your helmet and the front of your bike
• It is mandatory to wear a helmet
• Outside help is not allowed - No participant shall accept help from any person (other than a race official)
• You MUST carry a license and an authorization to race in Spain issued from your national Cycling Federation which is valid for 2020. If you do not have these, you will be required to purchase a Spanish day license for each Stage at registration (2020 fee: 1 stage 5€; 2, 3, 4 stages 15€).
2020 Particular regulation of the event here
2020 Environmental guide here
Cadets 15-16 *
* Cadets can compete only in Stage 1 and in half course of Stage 2.
The Organization reserves the right, at any time, to vary the content of the programme
Click here to register as a volunteer in this event.