Come by Sports Booking to collect equipment, book activities, courts, bikes and facilities. You can also book via the app.
General Booking Rules
- Booking can be made in person in Sports Booking, or via our app from one hour after check-in at reception.
- During your stay you can book activities for maximum of 14 days ahead.
- When the time frame for the activity is over, you will automatically get your points back.
- Points will be returned immediately after the cancellation of previously booked activity.
- Cancellations after 30 minutes before the activity are not possible
- If a group activity or a facility is fully booked, it is possible to join the waiting list.
- It is only possible to book one facility or activity within the same time frame.
- It is only possible to book a facility or activity if you match the gender and age criteria.
- It is possible to book the same activity in advance, twice per person per day, but the second booking will cost double points.
- For one bed apartments and suites, it is only possible to book the same facility in advance once per day.
- For apartments and suites with two bedrooms or more, it is possible to the book the same facility in advance twice per day.
- Due to age and gender rules, it is not possible to book on behalf of another person. Places are not transferable. The instructor has the right to refuse participation to anyone who does not match the name on the participant list
- Bikes can be booked in advance for three different time slots. It is possible to book more than one time slot, but additional slots will cost extra points. All bikes must be booked before collection.
- You must be present at least 5 minutes before the start of an activity to guarantee your place. After this time the instructor will start calling the waiting list and anyone not present will move to the bottom of that list.
- If you arrive to a facility more than 10 minutes after your booking started, it will be deemed invalid and other guests can take it over.
Special rules for Time Share Owners
- There are 4 tennis courts available for which Time Share Owners have a preferential advance booking option of 48 hours. Other guests will be allowed to book these courts from 24 hours in advance.
- Time share owners can exclusively book additional bike slots with no extra points cost. All bikes must always be booked in advance.
Special rules for groups
- Group leaders can book facilities in advance prior to arrival via the Group Department.
- Group leaders can enquire about activities with personal instructor for an additional fee prior to arrival via the Groups Department.