On the 25th of May, Club La Santa Lanzarote is organizing the biggest sports event in the Canary Islands, the Club La Santa IRONMAN Lanzarote.
For that reason, we would like to inform our guests about the following:
For an event schedule with info on the race and happenings around it at Club La Santa and Puerto del Carmen, please visit www.ironmanlanzarote.com.
Busses are free of charge for our guests wanting to go to Puerto del Carmen and back on race day. Please sign up for a bus in the Info Centre or in the Guide Department (guide department only Friday 24/5 after 12:00. Before that please sign up at the info-centre opposite the gym) or buy your ticket on race day
You can sign up as a volunteer in the North Conference Centre, buy tickets for the Pasta Party and the Awards Dinner, where you will enjoy a video of the race, fireworks and disco-time.
Please bear in mind that most of the triathletes taking part on the IRONMAN will go to bed at 20:00 hours and wake up at 04:00 the week before the race to make the most of their training at Club La Santa. We would kindly ask our guests to keep the noise down during these hours.
Of more help around the IRONMAN Lanzarote could be:
- You will be able to buy any of the special designed IRONMAN clothes in our Sport Shop.
- The parking space is very limited during the IRONMAN week. Please, only park at the allowed/marked areas.
- Please reserve well in advance in North reception if you need a taxi for the airport during the IRONMAN week.
- On race day, the traffic will be partly closed during some hours – Please check on the web page to know the roads that are open/closed.
- IRONKIDS is taking place in Puerto del Carmen on the 24th of May. Register before the 19th of May here: http://bit.ly/IRONKIDSLanzarote
Follow the IRONMAN Lanzarote Live on race day here: https://www.facebook.com/IRONMANnow
IMPORTANT! Our Activity program will be reduced to a few activities as most of our Green Teamers will be helping out at the event.
Please find the modified program as usual in the Sports Booking App, our website or at the Sports Booking in the stadium.
We thank you for your understanding and hope to see you at the “toughest IRONMAN in the world!”