• The entry fee for each race: 5€
• The entry fee for 4 races + Club La Santa Night Run (included): 15€
* (The results of the Club La Santa Night Run - Virtual are not included in the final results of the Club La Santa Lanzarote International Running Challenge - Virtual)
Registration deadline for Race 1, Race 2 and Club La Santa Night Run:
November 18, 2020 at 23:59:59 GMT + 1.
Registration deadline for Race 3 and Race 4:
November 26, 2020 at 23:59:59 GMT + 1.
The entry fee includes:
• Access to the live platform of the App
• Finisher certificate
• Official digital medal of Lanzarote International Running Challenge - Virtual
• Customized race number
• Inclusion in the raffle with prizes valued at € 4000
• Voucher for a of Lanzarote International Running Challenge bottle opener to be collected at Club La Santa (if you want to receive it at home, you will need to pay the shipping costs according to these rates ).
• Participants of Club La Santa Night Run: voucher for a Club La Santa Night Run mug to be collected at Club La Santa (if you want to receive it at home, you will need to pay the shipping costs according to these rates ).
Withdrawals and refund
Withdrawals must be communicated by email to: email@example.com
70% of the entry fee for cancellations until 19.11.2020
No refunds will be made from 20.11.2020 onwards.
Responsibility on race day
It is essential, and the responsibility of each participant, to know their own limits and not put their own and others' health at risk, at any time or under any circumstances. The mobility and safety measures of the country you are in, must always be respected.
• Males/Females: top 3 overall
• Age Groups: 18-24/ 25-29/ 30-34/ 35-39/ 40-44/ 45-49/ 50-54/ 55-59/ 60-64/ 65-69 / 70-74/ 75+: top 3 (Males/ Females)
• PC OPEN (Physically Challenged): top 3 (Males/ Females)
Team competition (only for members of the same running club)
Running Club members are welcome to team up to take part in this event. All team members will also be eligible for individual awards. To take part, you must be a team of 3 members of the same Running Club, either all male or all female. The team score will be calculated using the best scores of each team in each race. Runners can only be part of 1 team. The Team members must have completed all 4 races to be included in the Team ranking.
The Team Captain is responsible to make sure that his Team members have registered online as individual competitors adding the Team name.
• Females: top 3
• Males: top 3
* Only a maximum of 3 members will be allowed in each team.