Club La Santa offers a modern solution for booking of activities and facilities during your stay. The Club La Santa Sports Booking App is available for IOS and Android and it makes bookings easy and available at all time. An intelligent point system ensures that all our offers are shared in a fair and easy way. All bookings are also possible through our Sports Booking.
Read more about Sports Booking rules below:
Where can I ﬁnd the weekly programme?
The weekly programme is available online via any device with access to the internet, also via info screens and a limited version printed out and available in Sports Booking.
1. Via info screens on the complex
Five info screens around the complex will show the programme for the next 24 hours:
- North Reception (interior)
- Sports Booking
- South Reception (exterior)
- Fitness Centre
- The Square
2. Printed version
A preview of the next three days’ programme will be available in Sports Booking.
3. The Club La Santa app on smartphone or tablet. Available for iPhone and Android.
The full weekly programme can be seen in the app, min. 14 days in advance during your stay.
It will be possible in the app to filter the activities through choosing sports categories and days specific to what you are looking for on the weekly programme, making it that easy to search. Under information you can download a pdf file with the full overview of the upcoming two weeks programme.
4. On our Club La Santa Website
The full weekly programme min. 14 days ahead can be seen on our website.
We suggest that you print out the two-week programme to plan and book on activities in advance for the duration of your stay. Thinking of the environment another option would be to download it to your phone before flying. Be aware that classes can change at any time, and you will always find the updated version online and not necessarily on your print.
How do I get access to the CLS booking app?
The Club La Santa Sports Booking app can be downloaded for free on your smartphone or tablet via the app store or Google Play. The app is available for clients with a current reservation only.
We recommend that you create a My Club La Santa account to make it easier for future use. Another option is to go to Sports Booking, after checking in at reception and receive a QR-scan code for anonymous login. You can read more about it here
If you are traveling as a family or group of friends, it is only the lead person (who has booked and paid for the accommodation) who receives a login. By sharing this login, you can manage the activities for all occupants in the apartment.
up to top
How does the point system work?
All guests are allocated a fixed number of points no matter the duration of the stay. These points are used to book the various activities, instructions, bikes etc. and the points will be released after each booked activity is over and go back to your account to use again. Points cannot be transferred to third parties. A child who travels with his/ her grandparents can therefore not take over any of their points, for example; you can only book the number of activities that your points total allows. Should you wish to book more, you may either cancel a booking, or wait for your points to be restored once an activity has finished.
You are not allowed to book a class in someone else’s name and you cannot book your child on adult classes in your name instead.
All activities “cost” x number of points. Activities with limited space are more expensive and activities without a maximum capacity will be free. You can book activities up to 14 days ahead, but the closer you get the cheaper it will be if there are still spaces available. Should there still be spaces available on the day, the activity will be free two hours before start time, as our main objective is to fill our classes.
The system will prevent you from booking activities with overlapping times. You have the option of joining the waiting list, which costs the same as booking a spot on the activity.
We try to avoid long virtual waiting lists, and this is why signing up for the waiting lists are not free. In that case we have experienced many will sign up without being sure if they want to go.
Via the app, you can keep an eye on what number you are on the waiting list, and should you get a place on the class you will automatically receive a notification.
We hope that the point system will encourage less overbooking of activities, but at the same time, motivate our guests to cancel bookings that they will not use, as this is the only way to get points back. Please note that 4 tennis courts are specifically reserved for TSO booking (2 days in advance), and which other guests can only book 1 day in advance.
up to top
How much can I book?
You can only book an activity, if you match the requirements for age and gender. You can also only book an activity if you have no other activity booked during the same period. Generally speaking, you will not be able to book anything else in the same period as a bicycle. This is made to ensure that our bikes are out biking, and when they’re not, then they should be available for others.
up to top
How does the bike booking work?
You have to book your bike in advance.
All bikes must be booked before taking out either two days in advance or on the same day. You can book your bike in Sports Booking or via the Club La Santa Sports Booking App. You can book your bike up to two days in advance via our booking system.
You will have to decide which time slots you want for the bike booking
Our free bikes are available for booking in three time slots during the day.
- 9-12 (Pick up possible from 8)
- 15-18:00 Winter / 15-19:00 Summer
- To ensure you get a bike, make sure you book it as soon as you know you will need it. If bikes are available, it is possible to book a bike inside the time slot. But make sure that it is not too late to still be able to give the bike back within the return times (latest 15 minutes before end of time). If the bike is available, you can book the next coming time slot and keep the bike for longer. Pre-booked bikes that are not picked up 20 minutes after start time can be handed out to clients on the waiting list. So, make sure you can pick up your bike on time or latest 20 min. after start time.
- You can combine multiple time slots for a longer bike ride.
- Already booked time slots can be cancelled before the end time of the slot. This means that if you come back earlier than the allocated time slot, you can free up your time slot and get your points back. This is an exclusive feature for bike bookings only.
- You will be restricted from booking other activities while you have booked a bike. After returning the bike you will still be restricted until your time slot has ended. However, if you cancel your booking before the end time manually, you will have your points returned and be available to book onto activities in the time slot. Cancelling bookings before the end time is an exclusive feature for bike bookings only.
- Bikes must be returned 15 minutes before your booking time ends. If bikes are not returned in time you can be deducted points for the rest of your stay.
- You must prove your booking to the bike centre staff when picking up the bike.
When you pick up your bike it is your responsibility to prove your booking
- If you are using our Club La Santa Sports Booking App, you can show your booking to the staff via your mobile device.
- Otherwise you will have to show a print of your reservation that you can get from the Sports Booking.
If you want a bike for several days or during your whole stay, we recommend that you rent one of our professional bikes via the Sports Booking. Rental bikes can be booked via our website before your arrival.
General Booking Rules
- Booking can only be made in person in Sports Booking, as well as via our app from one hour after check-in at reception.
- During your stay you can book activities for maximum of 14 days ahead.
- When the time frame for the activity is over, you will automatically get your points back.
- Points will be returned immediately after the cancellation of previously booked activity.
- Cancellations later than 30 minutes before the activity is not possible
- If a group activity or a facility is fully booked, it is possible to join the waiting list.
- It is only possible to book one facility or activity within the same time frame.
- It is only possible to book a facility or activity if you match the gender and age criteria.
- It is only possible to book the same activity (class, instruction etc.) once per person in advance during a day.
- It is only possible to book the same facility (courts, lanes etc.) in advance once per one-bed-room accommodation during a day.
- It is only possible to book the same facility (courts, lanes etc.) in advance twice per multiple bedroom accommodation per day.
- For multiple bedroom accommodations the second booking of the same facility on the same day, will cost more points than the first when booking in advance.
- Due to age/ gender rules, you cannot book on behalf of another person. Slots are not transferable. It is the instructors right to refuse persons, who are not identical on the participant list, from participation in the class.
- Bikes can be booked, between two days in advance and the same day, in three different time slots during the day. It is possible to add slots to your booking but the following slots will cost extra points. All bikes must be booked via the booking system.
- You must be present at least 5 minutes before the start of an instruction or group activity to keep the spot on the class. From this time the instructor will start calling up from the waiting list and pre-bookings who are not present have lost their bookings and will be put behind the waiting list.
- 10-minute rule: If you arrive to a facility more than 10 minutes after your booking. It will be deemed invalid and your booking can be overtaken by another guest.
Special rules for Time Share Owners
- There are 4 tennis courts available for which Time Share Owners have a preferential advance booking option of 48 hours. Other guests will be allowed to book these courts from 24 hours in advance.
- Time Share Owners can exclusively book bikes with time extension at no extra charge of points in advance. All bikes must be booked via the booking system also on the same day.
Special rules for groups
- Group leaders can book facilities in advance prior to arrival via the Group Department.
- Group leaders can enquire about activities with personal instructor for an additional fee prior to arrival via the Groups Department.
up to top
How much information will be available on the app?
All the week’s activities will be in the app and each activity is described in detail, including the time, venue, age limit, availability, description of activity and good advice. If you are not using the app for the booking, the same knowledge is available in person when booked via Sports Booking.
What additional information will I get via the app?
If an activity is moving to a different venue or if there is a change in the activity information in general, anyone who has booked themselves on the activity will receive a notification of this change. You must have allowed notifications in your device settings. The app has a section of General Information about Club la Santa, and this will be expanded on a regular basis. The front page of the app will display information on this week’s extra activities or special events.
up to top
How much does it cost to use the app?
The app itself is free, but you will need access to Wi-Fi or mobile data use. Club la Santa is pleased to offer free Wi-Fi in all accommodation and most of its outdoor areas. Furthermore, many mobile companies offer free or limited use of mobile data outside you home country. Please seek information with your mobile company.
up to top
Will I be worse oﬀ if I choose not to use the app?
Our new points system is intended to ensure that all guests have equal opportunities to book, whether using the app or not. However, using the app means you will be able to book activities throughout 24 hours a day, whereas if you choose to continue to use Sports Booking, you are limited to its opening hours. The new system will, on the other hand, mean that the service will be faster when you do visit Sports Booking.
Why canʼt I get the full weekly programme in a printed format?
Our online system gives us the flexibility to change or add activities at short notice and ensure that everyone is informed. Any changes or extra activities can be easily communicated via the app on your tablet or phone, computer or info screens. Offering a printed programme in Sports Booking for a maximum of three days ahead allows us to offer a more accurate overview. All this new technology ensures greater flexibility and gives us a unique opportunity to care better for our guests’ needs.
The online programme will always be kept completely up to date.
A print option is available directly via our website.
up to top
When can I start to book?
It will be possible to book via the app or in Sports Booking from one hour after check-in at reception. To make it fair for everyone, bookings cannot be done before checking-in at reception. This will make it equal no matter what day you arrive and if you intend to use the app or by personal service in Sports Booking. Remember if you could book beforehand to ensure your wishes, clients coming before you would be able to do the same.
What if I donʼt have an email address and donʼt want one either?
If you do not have an email and do not want to create a My Club La Santa account, you can get a QR-code for scanning to make an anonymous login to be able to use the app. If you do not have a smartphone or tablet you can always book via personal service in our Sports Booking.
There are endless opportunities for the future. A smartphone contains lots of functions, which in the long term with great benefit can be integrated into our app, and we will continuously expand and improve our app in accordance with our customers’ feedback.
up to top