Here you can find answers to frequently asked
questions about holidays at Club La Santa.
The weather at Club La Santa is stable and varies very little throughout the year. There can sometimes be strong winds and some storms during winter, especially the first months of the year. However, most of the year the weather is stable, warm, and sunny. A typical Lanzarote day starts with a cool and pleasant temperature from the early hours and around midday the sun usually comes out. In the late afternoon the temperature cools down again. Find out more about the weather in Lanzarote here.
You do NOT need to be good at sports to enjoy a fantastic holiday at Club La Santa! It’s a playground for anyone who likes to relax in the sun, try different activities, sports and challenges, in the best atmosphere. There are options and classes for all levels, and you can do what you want, when you want, and as little or as much as you’d like.
Everyone is welcome at Club La Santa! We have a variety of activities for children from the age of 3. Club La Santa’s own children’s club “Playtime” offers games, activities, treasure hunts and much more for the little ones. Older children can practice and improve in their sports and try a huge range of new activities. You can always just relax and play by the pool, enjoy some good food and go on excursions to see some of Lanzarote’s best attractions. Find out more about PlayTime.
Before you depart:
- Already in the week before your departure, you can start checking out what activities we have on offer during your stay. Find an updated schedule of activities for the following two weeks in our weekly programme (link). If you prefer, print out the programme and mark the activities you’d like to take part in. This will make it easier for you to sign up for them after check-in.
- Remember to pack plenty of sportswear. If you need more, you can always buy some at Club La Santa or get your laundry done here.
- Download the Club La Santa app - it will be your best ally during your holiday. On the app you can easily book activities, facilities such as tennis courts and swimming pools, and bikes. Have trouble logging in or need some help navigating the app? Just ask at Sports Booking after check-in and they'll help you get started. You can start booking activities one hour after you arrive.
- Join us on a tour of Club La Santa to discover the place and the infinite possibilities it offers. Tours are available in English, and you can sign up in Sports Booking or on the app.
During your holiday:
- Join us for the morning gym every day at 8:00 by the leisure pool. It's a classic and a great way to kick-start the day with all the other guests. Afterwards, come for a group run or walk around the lagoon.
- Try as many activities as you like. Most activities are free and open to everyone. If you're staying with family or friends, check out what activities you all have signed up for on the app and plan your day around your chosen activities.
- Remember: Enjoy - you’re on holiday! You’ll have plenty of time to relax by the pool, eat some great food and explore the beautiful island of Lanzarote.
You can download the Club La Santa app for free to your smartphone or tablet on the App Store for iPhones or Google Play for Android phones.
If you provided an email address when booking your trip, you’ll receive an email with login information for the app before your departure. If not, you can access the app by contacting Sports Booking after check-in. It is a good idea to download the app in advance. Please note that activities can only be booked from one hour after check-in at the hotel.