International Timeshare Owners at Club La Santa
The ITSO office is the only officially recognized agent for Club La Santa timeshare resales, and is based at the resort in Lanzarote. We provide information and guidance to all timeshare owners and ITSO members.
You are welcome to visit our official website for full information about the organization.
Please be aware that Time Share Owners should contact us a minimum of three weeks in advance to qualify for the free service. Transfer times can be downloaded using the links below:
Download transfer list for this month
Download transfer list for next month
Please note that the times listed for arrival transfers are based on the flight arrival times. 2 days before departure, you should go to the Guide Department and check your departure time.
ITSO Apartment exchange
Apartment exchange requests must be received at least three months before your own week starts, and should the exchange be possible, Club La Santa will only give final confirmation on receipt of payment of the service fee.
Your exchange will be cancelled if the service fee has not been received within an eight day period after the exchange offer was made. Exchange requests will not be accepted for school holiday periods or when the requested period is within three months of the start of your own week.
General Information for Time Share Owners
- A TSO is entitled to free transfers between Arrecife airport and Club La Santa whether they are occupying their own or an exchange apartment, or a tourist apartment which immediately precedes or follows the Timeshare week in which they are resident at Club La Santa.
- To qualify for a free transfer, a TSO must notify Club La Santa at least three weeks before the date of travel with the arrival and departure flight numbers, traveller`s names and expected arrival and departure time for all traveller`s. Any subsequent changes must be given to Club La Santa as soon as possible.
- Any occupants of a TSO week are entitled to free transfers under the same conditions as the TSO.
- If Club La Santa has agreed to an internal exchange of arrival/departure day for any reason, there is no right to a free transfer unless the exchange has been agreed because of lack of available flights from Germany and the Benelux countries, or from other specific agreed locations.
- Large or special luggage items are included in the free transfers, provided that space is available on the bus.
- To qualify for a free transfer, a TSO is required to travel by Club La Santa bus, provided that advance notification is given to them by Club La Santa via publication of the relevant timetable on the Club La Santa website. That bus will be available within one hour of the official flight arrival time.
- If there is no bus available or if the flight is delayed and the TSO or any occupant arrives too late to board the scheduled Club La Santa bus, the TSO or any occupant will be entitled to travel by taxi and to receive reimbursement of the fare upon production of the relevant receipt.
- In order to benefit from a free transfer, a TSO or any occupant must travel by Club La Santa bus, provided that this will not cause them to arrive at the airport more than three hours before their official flight departure time.
- If Club La Santa does not provide a bus, the TSO or any occupants are entitled to reimbursement of their taxi fare. They must confirm their transfer in the guide department beforehand.
- For both arrival and departure, any occupant staying with a TSO in the same apartment as that TSO may travel at different times on the same day from the TSO and is entitled to free transfers as described above.