Registration opening soon
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aid stations and medical care
One water station is located on the course during races 1 and 3, and two stations on the courses for races 2 and 4. Participants should still carry their own bike bottles and other essentials. The aid station at the finish line will provide water, Coca-Cola, fruit.
Full medical care will be available during the event.
• Spanish Cycling Federation rules must be followed
• Only Mountain Bikes will be admitted to the race
• The MTB must be in perfect working condition. Participants must carry out a safety check of the bike before racing (oiled chain, perfect functioning shifters & brakes, good condition tyres, etc.). The final check will be performed by the Spanish Cycling Federation judges
• Participants should carry spare parts
• Your race number must be placed on your back, the front of your helmet and the front of your bike
• It is mandatory to wear a helmet
• Outside help is not allowed - No participant shall accept help from any person (other than a race official)
• You MUST carry a license and an authorization to race in Spain issued from your national Cycling Federation which is valid for 2021. If you do not have these, you will be required to purchase a Spanish day license for each Stage at registration (2021 fee: 1 stage 5€; 2, 3, 4 stages 15€).
2020 Particular regulation of the event here
2020 Environmental guide here
Cadets 15-16 *
* Cadets can compete only in Stage 1 and in half course of Stage 2.
The Organization reserves the right, at any time, to vary the content of the programme
More information will follow soon!