IN STUNNING SCENERY
The 4 Stage Mountain Bike Race Lanzarote, an official UCI MTB event, brings a new racing format to the Canary Islands-Spain.
With four days of adventure and exciting mountain bike racing, this MTB race will challenge elite and amateur riders. A premium MTB experience that rewards riders with the toughest and most stunning scenery in Lanzarote through its flowing trails alongside sand and lava fields. This is more than just a bucket list race,it is the pinnacle of mountain biking in the Canary Islands, attracting participants back year after year with its fascinating courses and social atmosphere.
DATES: 28TH-31ST JANUARY 2023
- Race organization, traffic management, volunteers
- Race day on-course nutrition at aid stations
- Participant T-Shirt
- Finisher medal for participants completing the 4 stages
- Finisher certificate
- Timing and race results
- First aid assistance
- Race 4: Relaxation massages provided by the students of a Massage Therapy school are available at the Finish area of Race 4, on a first-come, first-serve basis until 15:30. In case you need a therapeutic massage you will need to contact a Physiotherapist.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Cadets 15-16
- Junior 17-18
- Elite 19-29
- Master 30+
- Master 40+
- Master 50+
- Master 60+
PRICES FROM 1ST SEPTEMBER 2022
- 1 stage: 60€
- 2 stages: 110€
- 3 stages: 170€
- 4 stages: 220€
Participants can race in individual races or in the full event. Cadets compete in Stage 1 and half the course of Stage 2. Juniors compete in Stage 1 and Stage 2.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER
22nd January 2023 or as soon as the slots are sold out.
Cancellation requests must be sent to: email@example.com
- Until 28.07.2022: 75% refund of entry fee
- Until 28.09.2022: 50% refund of entry fee
- Until 28.11.2022: 25% refund of entry fee
- From 29.11.2022: No refund
100% refund until 40 days prior to race day
A transfer of the race entry to another person or another year is not possible.
- All participants and volunteers must comply with the COVID-19 protocols
- All participants must comply with the rules of the Spanish Cycling Federation.
- Only Mountain Bikes will be admitted to the race
- The Mountain Bike must be in perfect working condition. Participants must carry out a safety check of the bike before racing (oiled chain, perfect functioning shifters & brakes, good condition tyres, etc.). The final check will be performed by the Spanish Cycling Federation judges.
- Participants should carry spare parts
- Helmet is mandatory
- Race number must be placed on your back, the front of your helmet and the front of your bike
- Participants cannot accept help from any persons (other than a race officials)
- No spectators are allowed on the race course
- Insurance on Race day: those participants who are not in possession of a license for competitive cycling, must apply for a temporary license valid only for the competition, approved by the Royal Spanish Cycling Federation (RFEC).
The purchase of the Spanish Race license for the race days is available at the online registration (max. age for race days license: 75 years). Entry fee: 1 stage 5€, 2, 3, 4 stages 15€.